TOWABLE DIESEL GENERATORS
22kW – 1015kW SWITCHABLE
HIPOWER SYSTEMS offers an extensive line of towable diesel generator sets manufactured for reliability under virtually any operating conditions.
- Attractive, ultra-durable, sound-attenuated, steel enclosure with washable rock wool insulation and watertight enclosure doors with controller-viewing windows.
- Enclosure is designed, engineered and verified to perform under high structural stress and harsh conditions.
- The skid is integrated within the structural bedplate and joins the enclosure framework to protect equipment from job-site damage.
- Meets or exceeds NEC, MSHA, and OSHA standards; compliant with a variety of tier levels (Tier 2 to Tier 4i) for NESHAP-regulated emissions.
- Specialized fluid basin in the skid base (110% spill containment) prevents leakage onto the surrounding ground.
- Easy-access power distribution panel with receptacles, individual breakers, Camlok devices and lugs.
- Rotary voltage selector for switching between single-phase (120/240 VAC) and three-phase (120/208, 120/240 or 277/480; 247/600V in Canada) power feeds.
ENGINES & SYSTEMS
- Proven-reliable engines from leading manufacturers John Deere, Yanmar and MTU Detroit Diesel, with Deep Sea Electronics advanced digital controller for remote access optional load sharing and telematics.
- Enhanced electrical system features including Optima gel batteries for high cranking amps in low- temperature situations, standard excitation booster (PMG) in the alternator and UL/C(UL) listed internal battery charger with waterproof enclosure.
- Heavy-duty battery disconnect switch and main circuit breaker with electronic trip settings.
- Tank capacity for 24-hour running time (minimum) and optional three-way, quick-connect valves for connection to a larger tank.
- Weather-resistance Weather-resistance features include watertight enclosures and water jacket engine block heater with heavy-duty heating elements. Optional custom winterization packages afford even more protection for extreme weather conditions to as low as -50 degrees.
- Compact, trailerable units are also easy to transport, tow, winch or hoist using the single-point lifting eye and can be used individually or configured into parallel systems.
SERVICE & MAINTENANCE
- Built-in maintenance efficiency (service interval guaranteed for approximately 400 hours based on fuel used) results in lower total cost of ownership and a higher resale value.
- Oversized access doors streamline and expedite maintenance operations, servicing and periodic analyses.