DIESEL STANDBY GENERATORS
HYW Series, HJW Series, HFW Series, HMW Series, HGM Series
No generator manufacturer is better equipped for – or more conscientiously focused on – serving the entire standby generator market than HIPOWER SYSTEMS.
Click on a category or image for more details.
HIPOWER SYSTEMS STANDBY GENERATORS
Electrical power interruptions of any length create difficulties for business concerns, industrial operations and people. In the U.S. and Canada, no generator manufacturer is better equipped for – or more conscientiously focused on – serving the entire standby generator market than HIPOWER SYSTEMS.
From standalone natural gas generators outside homes to industrial-grade diesel models that ensure vital power continuity for data centers and hospitals, our generators offer unsurpassed quality, innovative engineering and superior efficiency and performance. Equally important, our state-of-the-art, sound- attenuated enclosures protect sensitive equipment from the elements and provide sound dampening unequaled in the industry.
Into every generator we make, including our standby line, HIPOWER SYSTEMS engineers quality and reliability surpassing even our testers’ demanding expectations – in some of the world’s most extreme conditions. Our precision-fabricated enclosures offer added protection from temperature fluctuations and airborne debris. Built-in, residential silencers provide the sound dampening needed to help crews communicate without the distraction of loud, vibrating equipment.
HIPOWER SYSTEMS manufactures its state-of-the-art generators to the highest level of quality, leveraging the individual strengths of both analog and digital technologies. Think there is a solution not yet built into a generator? Ask us—we’ve probably already done it.
KEY FEATURES OF DIESEL GENERATORS
- Best-in-class digital controls incorporating easy to use displays with configurable alarms and protections.
- Enclosures feature oil-and-heat-resistant, rock-wool sound insulation.
- Compact, durable enclosure designs offer large, easy-access doors for service and scheduled maintenance.
- Features such as top air discharge and residential silencers ensure the quietest possible operation.
- Curved corners and terminations in enclosures provide strength and durability while achieving an attractive design.
- Advanced telematics solutions offer companies the convenience of remote generator control and troubleshooting.
STANDARD FEATURES OF INDUSTRIAL SETS
- HIPOWER ® is a single source for all the generator system.
- Generators are produced in a facility dedicated to generator set manufacture.
- The generator set can accept rated load in one step.
- 2 years or 1000 hours limited warranty given as standard. Extended warranties offered as options to the standard.
- Base set meets NFPA 110, Level 1, when accessorized with the required equipment and installed per NFPA standards.
- Test certificates available for the fully factory tested industrial generator sets.
- HIPOWER® generator sets are designed to fit a full range of options for complying with many diverse applications.
- Full range of safety features to ensure full protection of the generator system.