The Terex RL4 is a durable, cost effective solution for jobsite lighting. The 23 ft (7.13 m) extended-height floodlight tower provides 4,000 Watts of light. 359 degree non-continuous tower rotation allows for pinpoint light positioning. The compact size of the RL4 enables transportation of up to 17 units per truck, maximizing freight dollars. Designed to help get the job done on time and on budget, this model offers the right combination of capabilities and value.
- Tower Height 23 ft 5 in (7.13 m)
- 4 x 1000 Watt metal halide lamps: cast aluminum square housing
- Fuel efficient operation with up to 90 hours of run time and 45 gallon tank
- Durable 23 ft 5 in (7.13 m) mast with dual self-braking winch design, 359o non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cable
- Standard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdowns
- Efficient design layout allows up to 17 units per 48 ft trailer