The Terex® ALTM5 model line is built to light up the toughest job sites – from construction and mining to oil field applications. The 30 ft (9.14 m) extended-height floodlight tower provides 4,000 Watts of light while the optional 20kW generator provides plenty of extra power to run tools. The 359o non-continuous tower rotation permits pinpoint positioning of the light. The ALTM5 HT features a hydraulic articulating tower with the option for up to 8,000 Watts of light and the ALTM5L LED light tower offers all of the advantages of LED. No matter what your lighting needs, the ALTM5 series of light towers offers the options and durability to deliver consistent, reliable light to your jobsite.
- 4,000 Watts of light from 4 x 1000 Watt metal halide lamps
- Reliable Kubota engine and 8kW generator
- Up to 20kW generator option with plenty of extra power to run additional tools and equipment
- Durable 30 ft (9.14 m) galvanized mast with single self-braking winch design, 359o non-continuous tower rotation and retractable mast cableStandard engine protection includes high water temperature and low oil auto shutdown
- Quick disconnect lights and ballasts for easy troubleshooting, service and repair
- Internal storage system for light fixtures provides safekeeping and protection during transportation
- Heavy duty mast, chassis and 3,500 lb rated axle to handle towing on rough roads