The Wanco Standard Sign Trailer provides a platform for temporarily displaying regulatory signs, alerting motorists of a work zone or other hazard. Shorter than the Tall and XT models, this compact and portable trailer offers quick deployment, easy roadside placement, and effortless transport.
The Wanco Standard Sign Trailer accepts a variety of sign sizes up to four feet wide. Three signs can be displayed at once. Two or four bright, flashing LED beacons draw attention to the signs, with two programmed flash patterns. Power for the flashing lights comes from onboard batteries, which are recharged using solar panels.
- Fold-N-Go standard trailers for quick deployment
- Up to three (3) signs on trailer, regulatory speed, work zone, and alert
- 55 Watt solar
- 12V DC VRLA battery
- Flashing LED beacons
- Application Ex: work zones, temporary hazards, motorist advisories
- Specifications subject to change without notice
- 36″ sign width – 2 flashing LED beacons
- 36″ sign width – 4 flashing LED beacons
- 48″ sign width – 2 flashing LED beacons
- 48″ sign width – 4 flashing LED beacons